Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lush + bath bomb Haul


Hi Guys!

Today I'm going to be doing a lush/Bath Bomb Haul

First I got A Ma Bubble Bar ----->
It's a Chocolate Toffee scented bar
This scented bar is amazing and it's my favorite
This Bath bar is priced at $7.65

Then I got a lush called Cinders Bath Bomb
First off the scent is very strong and smells like Cinnamon and oranges. I also like how this bath bomb looks it is yellow and orange but looks like splattered colors. The thing about this bath bomb is that it is very long
lasting. Eve when i was done with my bath it still wasn't done dissolving

Then i got the Sunny Side Bubble bar. This Bath Bomb is a glittery gold color.
This bath bar is a citrus scent and smells really good.
This Bath Bomb is $5.95

All of these Can be purchased at LUSH
xoxo,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment